Feb 092011

by The Martignetti Group

Now what? My short sale was successful, although I just received a 1099-C for the cancelled debt. What is a 1099-C and what do I do now with the IRS?

Read this “How to” article “How to File Insolvency With the IRS!”

First and foremost, be sure you are working with an accountant who is experienced with this situation. You can certainly call me for referrals if you want or need!

 Leave a Reply




You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>